Properties in the Palm Beach Estate are rare and highly sought after!
This sweet, quirky duplex home is set in a premium location of Rockingham, offering a savvy tenant warmth, character and the opportunity to enjoy the best that Rockingham has to offer. Set within 50m of a beautiful park and playground, within 500m of Rockingham High School and within 1km of Rockingham Foreshore and Primary Schools, this home is ideally suited to a retiree, small family or executive couple.
Inside, the living area features jarrah floorboards and is overlooked by the well appointed kitchen offering quality gas appliances and ample storage and bench space.
The bedrooms are spacious in size, with ceiling fans for the warmer months, the main bedroom offering double built in robes, both with close access to the recently updated bathroom.
The heart of this home is the ENORMOUS sunken sun room, with the addition of a dome patio all enclosed by French doors…the view through to the tropical feel gardens offers a feeling of tranquillity and calm.
Cooled with reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort (or simply open up the windows and enjoy the sea breeze!) and with the addition of roller shutters for added peace of mind, don’t miss your opportunity to secure this charming home!
Features throughout include;
- Appealing, low maintenance frontage with ample off road parking and decked porch area
- Drive through access with room for a small boat, trailer or campervan
- Living area with jarrah floorboards, reverse cycle air conditioning, phone point, gas bayonet and TV point
- Roller shutters for added peace of mind
- Living area overlooked by well-appointed kitchen
- Kitchen offers pantry, stainless steel gas oven & stove, fridge recess, rangehood, ample storage and bench space
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with ceiling fans, built in robes to main bedroom
- Renovated bathroom, tiled to ceiling with heat lamp
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- 1 car auto enclosed garage with drive through access
- Huge enclosed sunken sunroom extended with a dome patio with views over lush gardens
- Two garden sheds with ample storage
- Appealing, tropical feel rear gardens
EXCLUDED FROM LEASE
Ceiling fan to living area
$270.00 per week
12 month lease preferred
*Pre-approval: LJ Hooker Rockingham offer pre-approval for interested prospective tenants that pass all relevant checks, for the property that you are interested in and prior to the viewing attendance.
*Phone/Internet Connection: The Landlord and or L J Hooker Rockingham or its representatives makes no representations of an available internet connection at the property. If internet is important to you, please ensure you’re making your own enquiries for cover/connection prior to securing a home.
ALL VIEWINGS ARE BOOKED ONLINE. IF THERE ARE NO REGISTERED ATTENDEES FOR THE VIEWING, THE VIEWING WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE LEASING AGENT WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.
SHOULD THE PROPERTY BE VACANT, WE ARE MORE THAN OBLIGING REGARDING PRIVATE VIEWINGS SHOULD THE ALLOCATED SCHEDULED VIEWING TIME NOT SUIT. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SUBJECT TO OUR APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE. CALL ASHLEIGH TODAY ON 9528 8900 FOR A FRIENDLY CHAT REGARDING LEASING ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES
UNFORTUNATELY LJ HOOKER ROCKINGHAM DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS/ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Please be advised should the property be tenanted, the leasing agent or assistant will be guiding prospective tenants through the home in groups.
Groups will be of no more than 6 people at a time.
Please note should you bring friends with you who do not need to view the home, we will ask that only one representative goes through the home as it will give all parties present the opportunity to view the home to apply in the 10 minute space of time we have to conduct the viewing.
This is to ensure that all parties are supervised for security and tenants wellbeing.
Children are to be supervised at viewings at all times.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.