This is the first time this beachside Warnbro property has been available for lease and if you need space for all your toys this is one opportunity you don’t want to miss. While the block is large, the grounds are low maintenance with plenty of parking space for the caravan or boat and a shaded pool for those warm days. The handyman or tradie will love this home with a decent sized shed and a workshop in the garage. The garage is also a suitable size for a Prado style 4WD. This split level home with traditional features oozes character, plus extra features of security with roller shutters to the front and CCTV security. Just a mere 700m to the beach definitely add this to your must view list.
- Master suite with commodious walk in robe, Jarrah wooden flooring, roller shutters, antenna point, plus a TV bracket.
- Theatre room with Jarrah wood flooring, wooden bookshelf for storage on the back wall, a wall air-conditioning unit, roller shutters to the windows
- Family/meals space of the home has tiled flooring, antenna point, ceiling fan, phone point, opening onto the kitchen area of the home.
- Kitchen has ample amount of storage throughout, gas cooking, dishwasher included, small bay window overlooking the back garden.
- 4 Minor bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, wardrobes, vinyl look wooden flooring and roller shutters to the windows
- Study to the back of the home, vinyl look flooring, phone point and a door with access to the backyard.
- Next split level of the home takes you down to the games room, ceiling fan, wood burning fire place, corner mini bar, split system air conditioner and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Main bathroom tiled to the ceiling, separate bath, shower recess and toilet
- Laundry with abundance of space for storage, space to fit the dryer, access through to toilet and main bathroom.
- Large outdoor entertaining area, two ceiling fans, café blinds and low maintenance gardens fully reticulated.
- Below ground therapy pool
- Two sheds to the back yard unpowered
- Automatic garage with drive through access on the left-hand side for the boat, caravan or second car, with another undercover car space on the right-hand side with a workshop for all your handyman needs. Not forgetting the ample amount of parking on the driveway too!
- Another drive way on the right-hand side of the home with lockable gate.
- CCTV cameras around the property, connected and included
* Projector does not form part of the lease, yet to be removed. Owner is open to selling the projector separate.
$550.00 per week
12 Month Lease
*Should a 12 month lease be secured the tenant is aware that at the six month point of the tenancy, the rent may be varied by increase up to $10.00 per week*
Application form link below:
• Unfortunately we do not accept 1FORM applications, please download our online application from our website https://rockingham-baldivis.ljhooker.com.au/
• Pre-approval: LJ Hooker Rockingham offer pre-approval for interested prospective tenants that pass all relevant checks prior to a viewing. To apply please download our application and email to our leasing agent advising you are wishing for pre-approval. https://rockingham-baldivis.ljhooker.com.au/
• Phone/Internet Connection: The Landlord and or L J Hooker Rockingham or its representatives makes no representations of an available internet connection at the property. If internet is important to you, please ensure you’re making your own enquiries for cover/connection prior to securing a home.
• Bookings: You must register for a viewing online
• Private viewings: please call on 08 9528 8900 to discuss availability
Prospective tenants are guided through tenanted homes and are expected to be with a representative at all times for tenants security and wellbeing.
Listed by ASHLEIGH LENZ from LJ HOOKER ROCKINGHAM & BALDIVIS. We have been specializing in Property Management since we opened our doors in Rockingham in 1993 and have the best properties listed for rent. Over the years we have adapted, improved and grown into the Award Winning office that we are proud to be today. As your trusted local real estate agent, we would love to help guide you in making the right property decision for you.